Do you have friends or family who haven’t yet got the Covid vaccination? Are they putting it off? Do they need reminding?
- The Covid vaccine is our way out of the pandemic
- More than 12 million doses have been given in the Midlands and more than 5.3 million people have had both doses
- Vaccines have prevented 7.15 million infections and 27,200 deaths in England* source PHE
- 92.14% of people that tested positive for the Delta variant hadn’t had both doses of the vaccine**
- 89.1% of people that tested positive for the Delta variant were under 50**
Second doses are now due for everyone 8 weeks after the first dose.
You, your friends and your family can find out more at Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination – NHS (www.nhs.uk) where you can also book an appointment.
Locally many places are doing walk ins too. To find a local service visit www.blackcountryandwestbirmccg.nhs.uk.
Advice on how to find your NHS Number: The link below can be shared for staff and public to find their NHS number ahead of booking a vaccine
Thank you for helping us to keep our healthcare settings COVID free so we can continue to be there when you need care – please keep to Hands, Face, Space when attending or visiting a healthcare setting 👐😷↔️ #KeepBCWBSafe