Phlebotomy (Blood Tests)
All blood tests requested by your GP must now be booked in advance to allow the sites to observe social distancing. You must have a printed blood test request form from your GP to take with you to your appointment.
Blood Test Appointments
You can make a blood test appointment either by phone or by using the online booking system.
- The online blood test booking system can be accessed 24-7 at The Dudley Group Foundation Trust (DGFT) website
- The blood test appointments telephone lines are 01384 244330 or 01384 365155 and the phone lines are open from 08:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday and 09:00 – 15:00 on Saturdays. (The phone lines can be extremely busy so please be aware there could be a 30 minute waiting time to get through).
- For blood tests at Ladies Walk Clinic in Sedgley, telephone the clinic directly on 01902 575957
The times of opening for the phlebotomy clinics are provided below, but please note that during the current COVID pandemic, these times may change – the Dudley Group Foundation Trust (DGFT) website will provide latest information at http://www.dgft.nhs.uk/changes-to-blood-test-times-at-corbett-outpatient-centre/
Blood tests are available at:
Corbett Outpatient Centre
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00
Guest Outpatient Centre
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 to 16:00
Russells Hall Hospital, Main Outpatients Department
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 to 18:00
- Saturday: 08:00 to 13:00
Ladies Walk, Sedgley
Book appointments directly on 01902 575957.
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 14:00
Please note that children under the age of 10 years cannot attend for a blood test after 17:00 and not at all on Saturdays.